STAGE 2.1 PROJECTS
The WEEPI Foundation has awarded a new round of stage 1 project grants (stage 2.1). Five stage 1 projects (of 12 months’ duration) covering a range of clinical and implementation research topics across HIV, viral hepatitis and TB were selected following the Foundation’s second call for stage 1 proposals. Brief project summaries are available below.
- Reviewing Screening Practices and Management of Latent Tuberculosis Infection in HIV patients from Central and Eastern Europe
- Introducing HIV self-testing in Latvia – pilot for key groups
- Promotion of HBV vaccination among people who inject drugs in Georgia
- DCRs as facilitators for testing, prevention and treatment for HCV for PWID in the Czech Republic
- Identifying barriers to HIV and TB testing among key population groups in Azerbaijan: a mixed methods study